Process Monitoring & Control
As a Manufacturer, you have challenges to retain skilled workers. Training of production staff requires time and expenses and the labour cost is increasing in most countries around the world.
The human cognitive limitations can be a critical factor in the processing of data. This can lead to economic & quality losses, safety risks and operational inefficiency of the production process. On the other hand, you see that the number of connected devices, volumes of data and the complexity of the automation in the production process is growing every day.
Your production staff needs to process a larger amount of data in a shorter timeline.
At this moment 100% decision-making without human intervention is for most of the manufacturers still a concept. It is important to support and facilitate your production staff and present the data as small chunks of real-time information and in the right context. The parts of the process where the safety risk is high and the ‘processing speed’ of human can have a negative impact on the environment and operational efficiency it is highly recommended to let automation take control.
Process Monitoring & Control is able to Collect the data from the production line, to Visualize the real-time information from factory floor till management board and to Control the process automatically or manual. You will be able to Analyse the relevant data and to accelerate in decision-making based on facts & figures to Improve your efficiency. The solution Factory Monitoring & Control is also known as Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition SCADA or (Hybrid) Distributed Control System (DCS).
The solution of Process Monitoring & Control provides:
- Collection and central storage of production data
- Processing and monitoring of real-time information
- Remote and centralized control of the production process
- Open interface with third party systems & Enterprise Level
- Open interface with different communication network protocols
- Reports, Dashboard & Analysing tools
- Platform is Scalable, Standardized and Flexible
- Increase operational efficiency
- Decrease economic losses and safety risk
- Decrease the human resources
You can leave a message below for more information about our Process Monitoring & Control: